The Manifesto was inspired by New Years resolution goals, with the aim of making my hopes, dreams and targets a reality. This blog was here to log my progress and keep me accountable.
Today I am being accountable – I have lost focus, with the pressure of work, the nights getting darker and time spent with the new girlfriend I have found my self-improvement goals have suffered
So I came up with a list of things I want to do:
- Rehab my injuries and get back my fitness/motivation
- Do stuff with girlfriend that does not impact on my fitness goals
- Fix my bike and cycle more often
- Help girlfriend live a healthier lifestyle
- Find new fitness challenges for 2015
- Make own Christmas cards
- Create more sketches for the blog
- Go out and take more photographs
- Work on lowering word count of blog posts
- Run an event
- Stop looking after my friends so much
- Help friend get laid (contradiction but I included this one for jokes)
Over the coming weeks I am going to write a bit so you understand why I included these and how I intend to get there. It is time to refocus!