I set some post mid year resolutions because I wanted to get my self-improvement goals back on track after a slump. I detail how I will go about achieving my goal using SMART objectives, with a contingency plan for if I am not able to do this
Why have I set this?
I have recently made some poor lifestyle choices since getting a girlfriend. I have spent more time eating out, drinking and having late nights that has had an impact on my fitness. I don’t want to go to the gym early in the morning and when I do I feel sluggish and tired. I know my recent choices are the reason behind this.
- Research activities that does not involve going to pubs and restaurants.
- Get girlfriend to take part in these alternatives.
- Will know this is done when I have alternative activities to do
- There are plenty of alternatives, it is just about a change of behaviour of what we do collectively
- I am a healthy person so will want to change. My girlfriend is relatively healthy – I feel that she would be willing to do different things though.
- Currently we are still doing a lot of things that are not helpful to my fitness goals. I want to be implementing changes by the beginning of November.
- If this fails I will have to resist temptation – going for healthier meals on the menu, drinking water etc.
- Do more fitness activity.