I set some post mid year resolutions because I wanted to get my self-improvement goals back on track after a slump. I detail how I will go about achieving my goal using SMART objectives, with a contingency plan for if I am not able to do this
Why have I set this?
I like to take photographs. I like the fact that 100 people can take a picture of the same thing, yet each shot can show something different. But I have not made time to take pictures.
- I will take my nice camera with me to nice places and take pictures
- I will take my camera to events (like below)
- I will develop my own photography project
- An increase in photos taken
- New photos uploaded on here, to my flickr and deviantart accounts.
- I have a great camera and I live in a beautiful world, what more do I need
- I have time to take pictures. To inspire myself I need to go on more day trips and attend more events.
- Take my camera with my on up coming day trips and weekends away in October and November.
- Have the start of a photography project collection by the end of 2014.
- Use my camera phone to take photos.