I set some post mid year resolutions because I wanted to get my self-improvement goals back on track after a slump. I detail how I will go about achieving my goal using SMART objectives, with a contingency plan for if I am not able to do this
Why have I set this?
Can I say the C word yet? I decided to make some Christmas cards for a MacMillan Coffee morning event to raise more money for the charity but I never got time. I realise I need to make time and whether I sell for charity depends if anyone wants to buy them or if they are any good.
- Make 20 hand-made christmas cards using a combination of recycled materials and craft materials
- I will have 20 christmas cards that I have made.
- I have a creative side to make christmas cards and there are plenty of instructions on the Internet on how to make your own.
- I have not really done anything like this since school. But I am confident in my ability to make good cards and if they are crap, they will be better next time.
- Before 24th December 2014.
- Make smaller, simpler items such as labels for presents, or birthday cards if I do not complete by christmas.