I set some post mid year resolutions because I wanted to get my self-improvement goals back on track after a slump. I detail how I will go about achieving my goal using SMART objectives, with a contingency plan for if I am not able to do this
Why have I set this?
Before anyone judges me as a prick – I set this goal with the logic that if I have a girlfriend that lives a healthy lifestyle, it is much easier for me be healthy and therefore get back on track with my fitness goals.
- Start cooking with girlfriend so that she eats healthier diet
- Do fitness activities together
- Encourage girlfriend’s fitness goals
- Keep record of any outings, what we do and what we eat.
- This goal relies on someone else, so it could be either way. So far I have seen positives – she has asked me for advice on how to get a flat stomach and how much a personal trainer costs. Though that doesn’t mean anything.
- My girlfriend is a reasonably healthy person, she does not drink heavily and already goes to the gym, gentle encouragement and support will help her meet these goals
- We should be doing the specific activities by the end of the year.
- I will support where I can with her goals, but it is down to her in the end.