I set some post mid year resolutions because I wanted to get my self-improvement goals back on track after a slump. I detail how I will go about achieving my goal using SMART objectives, with a contingency plan for if I am not able to do this
Why have I set this?
My foot is painful from too much running, obstacle racing is expensive, I have always wanted to do a triathlon and I always like to find the new thing.
- Take part in a duathlon/triathlon.
- Reduce pressure on my foot.
- Try a new sport/activity.
- I will have confirmation to prove I am doing events.
- I will record what new activities I take part in.
- There are plenty of triathlon events and numerous choices of activities within the UK.
- I now have my own car meaning that I have the flexibility to drive to events or places I could not reach to try new activities.
- I will do a duathlon/triathlon by the end of September 2015
- I will take up a new activity that means less pressure on my foot by the end of May 2015
- I will do more running and obstacle races only if I am confident my foot has fully healed.