A week ago I reviewed my initial goals that I set in September. As part of this process I gave a bit of time to think how I would develop, add and drop goals – as appropriate. This has now been updated and I will be working on these tasks for the next three months, where I will review my progress.
It contains some new ideas, old ideas that I have been able to articulate more clearly what I am supposed to be doing and old ideas – which I did not get round to doing for various reasons. I have grouped them based on the categories I use with this blog:
- Get support for my injury and take preventative measures during exercise
- Do more fitness activities with girlfriend and cook together
- Take part in a bike maintenance course, fix bike and cycle regularly
- Find new fitness challenges
- Make my own cards
- Write a short book
- Run an event
- Be more assertive
- Drive to a new place
- Limit myself to no more than two hours of television a week
- Reduce Internet usage
- Document IT skills/knowledge applied at work
- Become comfortable in my new job/make it my own
- Develop my skills knowledge so that I can achieve for promotion
- Keep a progress/positive action diary
- Review goals every quarter of the year
There is a lot of work to do…
I actually set myself more goals than last time, which I did not intend to do – however there are a few that are relatively straight forward and two aim to save time (reduce TV and Internet) so if I am successful carrying out them, I can focus on everything else.
In the coming weeks I will be writing about how I intend to achieve them.